Luminor UV Specialty series LB5-03-12V NSF
12VDC BLACKCOMB Multi-Use UV Ideal for off-grid” applications
( LB5-03-12V Flow rate 3 gpm - 11.4 lpm )
* Axial flow 304 stainless steel reactors for optimum fluid dynamics yet still allows for lamp/sleeve service without the need to drain the water
* Designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps for consistent UV output throughout rated lamp life of 9,000 hours
* Splash-proof controller with constant current electronic ballast
* Colour user interface with full diagnostics and warnings including QR codes
* IEP (infinite expandability port) for future upgrades & options
* Sensor port for future upgradeability, comes with integral visual glow plug
* 254 nm Teflon® based UV sensor with 4-20 mA output capabilities and solenoid ready capabilities (optional modules required)
BLACKCOMB systems using STANDARD OUTPUT UV LAMPS (425 mA output rated at 9000 hours life.)
Replacement Lamp RL-290
Replacement Sleeve RQ-290
LUMINOR UV systems are covered by the following warranty:
REACTORS.....Ten (10) year Limited Warranty
ELECTRONICS.....Three (3) year Limited Warranty
UV LAMPS.....One (1) year Limited Warranty
QUARTZ SLEEVES.....One (1) year Limited Warranty
UV SENSORS.....One (1) year Limited Warranty
We Also Recommend
* Viqua UV PRO-10 Professional Plus Series NSF class 55 A, Independently Certified for Primary Disinfection.
* Viqua UV PRO-20 Professional Plus Series NSF class 55 A, Independently Certified for Primary Disinfection.
* Viqua UV PRO-30 Professional Plus Series NSF class 55 A, Independently Certified for Primary Disinfection.