You have a DIY project or looking to get a water treatment, pumps or well, installed, repaired or serviced, you are at the right place! It is all about your needs!
HISTORY OF EXCELENCE!
Service Aqua Rapide was founded in 1993 by Rick B. Bigelow. From the outset, this certified technician’s objectives were clear: provide customers with accurate information, perfect the installation or repair of water pumping and treatment systems, follow manufacturers’ directions to the letter to ensure the optimal performance of products and comply with warranty requirements.
In January 2003, intent on doing more and doing it better, Rick B. Bigelow joined forces with Alice Caron. Together, they established Château d’eau Plus Inc.
Supported by the expertise of its founders and the drive of a winning team, our company provides highly professional services along with certified products of the finest quality. Furthermore, Château d’eau Plus Inc. continues to ensure the professional installation of systems and provide irreproachable after-sales service.
We believe that every problem demands its own solution. Beyond the efficiency of our systems, our concerns extend to your investment, your health and your quality of life. For this reason, we work closely with our suppliers’ technical departments as well as with the professional associations to which we belong, to come up with the most suitable solutions.
We install quality, name-brand products and remain at the cutting edge of industry developments in order to give you access to the finest technologies for your needs. This approach explains our extensive client base in the Outaouais region.
UNDENIABLE ADVANTAGES FOR YOUR (DIY) DO IT YOURSELF PROJECTS OR ASK FOR A CERTIFIED PLUMBER INSTALLATION
To opt for Château d’eau Plus Inc. is to be guaranteed access to the expertise of trustworthy specialists who have made your satisfaction their key concern and who comply with the code of ethics of the Water Quality Association (WQA). You also enjoy the following advantages:
- 24-hour a day technical support with any problem.
- Expertise of technicians specializing in water pumping and treatment.
- After-sales service and maintenance of our systems.
- 20 plus years of experience with water systems.
- The support of partners with more than 50 years of experience. Products certified ANSI/NSF 44-53-55-58 or 62 (components in contact with drinking water certified NSF61 or NQ3660-950), in compliance with the requirements of the “Environmental Technology Verification” (ETV) program in NSF International’s Drinking Water Systems, or the WQA’s “Gold Seal” program.
- Expertise, in installing water treatment, water pumping, and wells. RBQ # 8308-9458-18, plumbing 15.5, 15.5.1, pumps systems 2.3 and 2.1 wells.
Château d’eau Plus Inc. water treatment systems are certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) to the CSA B483.1 standard for structural integrity and safety. This is a standard of the Canadian Standards Association that is mandatory in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario.
The specialists at Château d’eau Plus Inc. provide services of flawless quality. They have the expertise required to carry out the following operations by the book:
- Installing new pumping and water treatment systems
- Repairing existing systems
- Analyzing problems and proposing available solutions
- Checking well and pump outputs
- DIY assistance
In addition, they offer you professional advice for improving systems and ensuring water quality before you sell your property.
We cannot take the quality of our water for granted. Each pollutant found in our environment can make its way into our drinking water. This makes it imperative for us to protect our sources of drinking water against contaminants and ensure that those in charge of public systems as well as the owners of private wells are well informed.
We all have a duty to protect our sources of water and learn to recognize risks of contamination because, even when a bacteriological analysis fails to detect contamination, every infiltration in your well can contaminate the aquifer and be hazardous to your health. If you draw your water from a surface well or lake, the risk of contamination is considerably higher (bacteria, E. coli, viruses, protozoa, herbicides, pesticides, oil, nitrates, blue algae, etc.).
It is important to disinfect each well and carry out a bacteriological analysis during freeze and thaw periods. This analysis costs approximately $36 and must be carried out by an accredited laboratory. It can take years for a source of contamination to make its way to the aquifer, but once the damage has been done, the situation is often irreversible. Let’s give some thought to our quality of life and that of future generations. Water is life!
We do whatever is necessary to remain at the cutting edge of information and technology. This includes membership in the leading associations in our industry:
- Association provinciale de constructeurs d’habitations du Québec inc. (APCHQ)
- Association des entreprises spécialisées en eau du Québec (AESEQ)
- Corporation des Maîtres mécanicens en tuyauterie du Québec (CMMTQ)
- Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ) licence #8308-9458-18
- Water Quality Association (WQA)
- Permis de commerçant itinerant #119742
- Registered Grundfos Dealer
- Licensed RBQ # 8308-9458-18, under plumbing 15.5, 15.5.1, pumps 2.3 and wells 2.1
- Château d’eau Plus Inc. has certified water specialist CSW to advise you on your best solutions
Through the APCHQ and the AESEQ, CMMTQ, we are kept informed of new regulations along with research and development and changes in the water treatment industry.
By complying with the industry’s code of ethics as established by the WQA, and operating under the proper RBQ, CMMTQ requirements, we are guaranteed access to a host of resources, including the most up-to-date information, professional training and certification programs, documentation and professional development activities, technical services, research and development.
In addition, we have made ongoing training a priority. Our employees, who have successfully completed the program offered by Grundfos, benefit from excellent ongoing training provided by our suppliers. Finally, they have access to reference publications such as the Water Conditioning & Purification Magazine (WCP & International) and the H2O Water Professional.
Before you buy a system it is important to have you water tested by our technician or an accredited laboratory to evaluate the best options possible to solve your water problems, if you want good results you need a proper evaluation.
407, Bélanger street
Gatineau, Québec, J8L 2L9
For more informations