* Viqua UV PRO-20 Professional Plus Series NSF class 55 A, Independently Certified for Primary Disinfection.
Model #: 650653
COMMcenter not included
VALIDATED PERFORMANCE-HIGHER FLOW RATES
If you are looking for an independently validated UV system for PRIMARY disinfection of a, Bacteriologically contaminated water source, VIQUA’s new “NSF 55 CLASS A” validated systems is your solution.
One of the most recognized marks in water treatment is the NSF mark. NSF International is an independent certification organization responsible for developing the standards to which water treatment products are tested such as NSF 55 for ultraviolet (UV) disinfection devices.
When a UV system is NSF certified, it means the UV system complies with the strict standards and procedures imposed by NSF including extensive product testing and material analyses. As the manufacturer, VIQUA is also subjected to unannounced plant inspections and regular re-testing of the products to maintain the NSF certification. It is not a one-time event but an ongoing review process. NSF certification is recognized by regulators at all levels from local and state to federal and international. The VIQUA line-up includes several UV systems that are NSF certified.
You’ll see other industry markings on VIQUA products as well. These include CE and UL as market appropriate. Both of these communicate that the product is assessed before being placed on the market and meets safety, health and environmental protection requirements.
- VIQUA’s new LightWise™ technology allows the system’s electronic controller to automatically reduce lamp power during periods of no water flow, reducing the rate of sleeve fouling by up to 60%, and providing estimated energy savings of 30% compared to standard PRO systems. By adjusting the lamp power, water temperature is maintained below 40˚C (104˚F), and the rate of sleeve fouling is consequently reduced by as much as 60%. This can more than double the amount of time between cleanings in the sleeve cleaning maintenance cycle.
- LightWise technology is featured in the VIQUA PRO series – the PRO10, PRO20, and PRO30. Download PDF Brochure and watch video, by copy and paste the fallowing links to your browser:
- Lower maintenance (Up to 60% less maintenance)
- Decrease conditions that contribute to fouling and corresponding maintenance.
- Increase time period between required maintenance
- Eliminates the need for a complicated mechanical sleeve cleaning system
- Lower energy consumption
- Estimated energy savings of 30% (A typical two unit installation uses 1400 kW/yr)
- Lower Operating Temperature
- Water temperature is maintained below 40˚C (104˚F) in no-flow conditions
- Eliminates the need for hot water purging in no-flow conditions
PRO20 replacement bulb 602855, flow rate 20 gpm, Disinfection Performance, Class A
The NSF Class A system conforms to NSF/ANSI 55 for the disinfection of microbiologically contaminated water that meets all other public health standards. The system is not intended to convert wastewater or raw sewage to drinking water. The system is intended to be installed on visually clear water.
NSF/ANSI 55 defines wastewater to include human and/or animal body waste, toilet paper, and any other material intended to be deposited in a receptacle designed to receive urine and/or feces (blackwaste), and other waste materials deposited in plumbing fixtures (greywaste).
If this system is used for the treatment of untreated surface waters or ground water under the direct influence of surface water, a device found to be in conformance for cyst reduction under the appropriate NSF/ANSI standard shall be installed upstream of the system.
While testing was performed under standard laboratory conditions, actual performance may vary.
The systems and installation shall comply with applicable provincial/state and local regulations.
Specific Warranty Coverage
Warranty coverage is specific to the VIQUA range of products. Warranty coverage is subject to the conditions and limitations outlined under “General Conditions and Limitations”.
Ten-Year Limited Warranty for VIQUA UV Chamber
VIQUA warrants the UV chamber on the VIQUA product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase. During this time, VIQUA will repair or replace, at its option, any defective VIQUA UV chamber. Please return the defective part to your dealer who will process your claim.
Five-Year Limited Warranty for Electrical and Hardware Components
VIQUA warrants the electrical (controller) and hardware components to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. During this time, VIQUA will repair or replace, at its option, any defective parts covered by the warranty. Please return the defective part to your dealer who will process your claim.
One-Year Limited Warranty for UV lamps, Sleeves, and UV Sensors
VIQUA warrants UV lamps, sleeves, and UV Sensors to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. During this time, VIQUA will repair or replace, at its option, any defective parts covered by the warranty.Your dealer will process your claim and advise whether the defective item needs to be returned for failure analysis.
Note: Use only genuine VIQUA replacement lamps and sleeves in your system. Failure to do so may seriously compromise disinfection performance and affect warranty coverage.
We Also Recommend
* Viqua UV PRO-10 Professional Plus Series NSF class 55 A, Independently Certified for Primary Disinfection.
* Viqua UV PRO-30 Professional Plus Series NSF class 55 A, Independently Certified for Primary Disinfection.
** Luminor Professional series LBH6-251A NSF STANDARD 55 CLASS A, Independently Certified for Primary Disinfection