Well water - Land-O-Matic LP-3000 Dry Pellet Chlorinator (240v)
Model #: LP-3015
Commercial, Industrial, Agricultural Scale System
Purer water for healthier animals. An important step toward promoting herd health, the LP-3000 Chlorinator sanitizes water to effectively fight waterborne disease in farm and small municipal applications. Protect against E. coli, water-based parasites, viruses and algae, while eliminating the organic scum and iron slime that clog pipes, valves and watering cups.
For farmers and ranchers, clean, bacterially-treated water is essential for herd and business survival. The LP-3000 chlorination system delivers water reliably in volumes that ensure a host of valueable advantages such as: Disease prevention -- effectively eliminate E. coli bacteria, parasites, viruses, algae, organic scum and iron slime; Reliability -- prevent ochre slude grom building up on pumps, valves and water bowls; Refill ease -- uses long-lasting dry pellet chlorine for low cost operation and easy maintenance.
Here's the LP-3000's pedigree in a nutshell:
- The LP-3000 Chlorinator addresses the problem at its source, using an easy dry chlorination system to treat the entire below-ground well system... including a short surge into the aquifer to keep well screens free of gummy iron ochre deposits.
- Compact system mounts easily to a standard well casing.
- Delivers clean, bacterially safe water for animal use.
- Easy access hopper for replenishing chlorine pellets, designed for long lasting chlorine delivery.
- Automatic reversing clutch keeps pellets from jamming, extending system life.
- Easy to handle, EPA-registered pellets (reg. No. 50510-1).
- LP-3000 pellets are certified by NSA International to ANSI/NSF Standard 60 for use with potable water..
- Material safety certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 by the Water Quality Association.
- The LP-3000 Chlorinator is an easy and reliable way to add a dose of reassuring protection against the dangers posed by a waterborne pathogen.
The Land-O-Matic chlorinator easily eliminates:
- Iron bacteria and bacteria-clogged pumps and pipes
- Stained appliances and plumbing fixtures
- Bad taste and rotten egg odors
- Nuisance bacteria
- Hydrogen sulfide
- Slime buildup
- Black water
Model LP-3015 LP-3115 Chlorine Pellets
- Electrical Rating 120v 60/50 Hz 240v 60/50 Hz
- EPA registered: 50510-1
- Active ingredient: Calcium
- hypochlorite 70%
- Power Requirement 26 watts 31 watts
- Fuse Protected Yes No
- Pellet Feed Rate (Max) 6 pellets/minute Inert ingredients: Soluble material 30%
- Available chlorine: 70%
- Chlorine pellets: NSF-60 for potable water.
- Pellet weight: 0.035 oz. (1 gm)
- Pellet size: 3/8 inch diameter x 5/16 inch long (9.5 x 7.9 mm)
- Pellet Storage (Max) 15 pounds (6.8 kg)
- Validation: ANSI/NSF 61 for potable water.
- Shipping Dimensions 12.5 x 15.3 x 30.5 inches
- (31.8 x 38.9 x 77.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight 32 pounds (14.5 kg)
We Also Recommend