* Softners Watermax 62AMQ
Model #: 62AMQ ( Softening / 1 empty compartment - upgradable)
WaterMax® is a patented, comprehensive water softener system; truly the right water cleaner for our age of conservation — highly efficient in water, salt and time.
From our computerized solid-state Systems Control to our exclusive directional flow screens, only the most advanced manufacturing processes and materials have been used to build WaterMax® water softeners. We employ the most innovative engineers in the industry and have won 7 U.S. patents ensuring that WateMax® provides years of trouble-free water treatment in your home, which is why it is known throughout the world.
Watermax® regenerates on demand, by calendar or by exact water usage.
The flexibility of the solid state System Control makes it possible. A 12-volt low voltage power supply powers the Systems Control.
Easy To Set
- Maintains program settings during power outages
- Absolute Brining – Never Wastes Regenerant
- Capacity Guard – Protects Reserve Bed
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Calculates Compensated Hardness
- Gallons or Liters
- No Hazardous Voltages
- WaterMax Super Quiet Control Drive
- The WaterMax® super quiet control valve…
- Only one internal moving part to ensure long life and reliable operation
- Corrosion Resistant Materials
- Built-in Bypass with Test Port
- Blending Valve is installer-adjusted to precisely match your preference.
- 1" Valve Porting – allows high flow and minimal pressure drop.
- Hydro-Slide Piston Teflon™ – encapsulated for years of trouble-free operation
- Tested for over 100,000 cycles with no detectable wear
- Value piston is controlled by WaterMax® exclusive magnetic technology – no solenoids or switches.
- Fill Plug
- Provides easy media accessibility for maximum serviceability as water conditions may change… a costly add-on with conventional units.
- Each Hage Quality Water unit is designed, build and tested in our technologically advanced testing facilities – unmatched in the industry.
Hague Quality Water International’s team of engineers has successfully attained nine patents with more pending. This is just another way Hague is on the cutting edge of water treatment product design.
25 Year Limited Warranty
Why doesn’t every water treatment manufacturer offer a 25 year Limited Warranty? WaterMax® is protected by our exclusive 25 year limited warranty. Ask your independent Hague Dealer for a copy!
WQA Gold Seal
The WQA Gold Seal assures our products have been tested and validated by the Water Quality Association. This validation assures all electrical components are UL or CSA listed and all components in contact with the treated water are certified to FDA or NSF/ANSI standards.
Exceeds efficiency standards of every state, including California. Operational, maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform to specifications.
WaterMax ® Water Conditioner Specifications: 62AMQ
- Max Compensated Hardness ( 90 gpg )
- Iron ( 12 ppm ) ferrous-clear water Maximum ferrous iron reduction
- Minimum 7.0 pH (standard units)
- Tannin ( 0 ppm )
- Sulfur ( 0 ppm )-SulfurStat
- Maximum Chlorine ( 0 ppm )
- Filtration-nominal rating ( 20 microns )
- Media Amount Compartment #1 Empty
- Media Amount Compartment #2 ( 6 lbs )
- Media Amount Compartment #3 ( 1.06 cu.ft. ) Fine Mesh Cation Resin
- Backwash Rate @ min. water pressure maximum flow to drain ( 5 gpm )
- Brine Line Flow Control Refill ( 0.5 gpm )
- Water Pressure (min–max psi) ( 20 / 120 )
- Flow Rate @ 25 psi drop-as tested by Hague ( 23 gpm )
- Flow Rate @ 15 psi drop-as tested by Hague ( 11.2 gpm )
- Pressure Drop @ Service Flow Rate of 8 gpm ( 9 psi )
- #1 Setting—Salt lb/grains removed ( 1.5 / 200 )
- #2 Setting—Salt lb/grains removed ( 2.7 / 11,900 )
- #3 Setting—Salt lb/grains removed ( 6.2 / 23,100 )
- #4 Setting—Salt lb/grains removed ( 9.3 / 30.000 )
- #1 Salt Setting—Total length of reg. Min/gal ( 12/24 )
- #2 Salt Setting—Total length of reg. Min/gal ( 18/27 )
- #3 Salt Setting—Total length of reg. Min/gal ( 38/37 )
- #4 Salt Setting—Total length of reg. Min/gal ( 58/56 )
- Shipping weight ( 140 lb)
- Bacteriostatic-KDF® Process Media* Yes
- Drain Line (Minimum I.D.) 1/2″
- Height (inches) 38 1/4″
- Salt storage capacity: 200 lb, 90 kg
- Electrical rating: 115V, 60 cycle
- Valve Inlet/Outlet 1″
- Water Temperature (Min-Max) 40–120 F
- Floor Space (inches) 15″ x 30″
- Brine & Rinse total: 0.65 gpm
- Brine Draw: 0.25 gpm
- Rinse: 0.4 gpm
- Iron reduction to 0.3 ppm or less.
*Listed with the U.S. EPA as a Bacteriostatic Device U.S. EPA # 54369-OH-001. Not certified by WQA.
Models 63MAQ, 63BEQ, 63MXQ, 62AMQ and 62APQ are certified by WQA for barium and radium reduction as verified and substantiated by test data. All other models are not certified by WQA and make no health claims.
- 63BEQ Municipally supplied chlorinated water only.
- 62AJQ Calcite will add additional hardness to water before softening.
- 63MDQ Any hardness over 10 gpg will increase the chance of calcium carbonate precipitation. As the hardness increases so does the chance of this precipitation. Must use citric acid to regenerate along with salt.
- Systems must Regeneration every 96 hours is required when iron is present in the raw water supply unless noted otherwise. Use Salt Setting #3 or #4.
- Iron reduction claims limited to 5 ppm in the state of Wisconsin.
- 62APQ Must have a minimum of 2 ppm iron and a minimum of 200 ppm TDS.
- When adding media in the field, check for proper settings.
- Rate of flow must be verified at the end of 1/2″ I.D. drain line.
Some model has no backwash flow control button or retainer. Must have a minimum of 7 gpm @ 30 psi available for proper backwash. For the purposes of plumbing appliance sizing, only the rated service flow rate and corresponding pressure loss may be used. Prolonged operation of a water softener at flow rates exceeding the tested service flow rate may compromise performance.
We Also Recommend